Thursday, February 5, 2009

~forgetful~

I used to get "PMS" when an old friend say that I have some short-term memory problem (sorry lah, I know I was ridiculous ToT) ... but I think it's true =(
This time, I'm worried! I told myself to call mom twice today to wish her have a good trip but then I forgot both time. This is not the only incident, I very often forget small things.
Once, I did laundry and realized that I forgot to bring quarters and detergent (yah, i only carried the basket of clothes) So I went back to my apartment to get those things, go back to the laundry room and realized that I only took the detergent and no quarters. Walked back to the apartment to get quarters, came back to the laundry room and found out that my detergent were missing. Well, the fact was, I carried the detergent bottle back with me to the apartment without knowing it and set it in the kitchen to go get quarters. >.<
Calling people with a wrong name, windie, junyi, audrey, chris, stevenn... ahhh why so hard to get it right?!?! I don't want to get Alzhimer when I'm old.. It's time for Mah Jung!

Anyway, back to mommy. Every year after Chinese New Year, mom will go on a trip to temples with our beloved "uncle." Their trips last for days. This is the time when uncle doesn't predict our family members' futures, he indeed talks about what happen to every single one of us
in the past year and gives mom advices. Mom will call tomorrow and I'm eager to talk to both of them. Now, I pray ... for daddy, for people I love and for myself... May everything be okay~~

Have a good night, everyone~!!

All the best from "forgetful"~~

No comments: