Tuesday, February 3, 2009

~economic crisis!?!?~

It has been a big concern for several months - the economic crisis!
From Bush to Obama, from Warren Buffet to my dad, everyone is addressing their concerns about the budgets, laid-offs, shrink
ing markets. I'm stressing out about where to find a decent job or money for Master. SOOO stressed out that I decided to take a mental break and do some online window shopping... And look these are what I found.


Yess! Their "Last Call Clearance" section is listed with price ranges from $1000 - $5000. This is the price for ONE ITEM and it's AFTER REDUCED. @.@
















Let's check out another upscale website and see how the crisis really hits them




Dresses from Dior are put on sale - a rare thing for Dior. From $3000+ now down to $1500.. WOW! Is that what you call a sale?!?! People... it's my 4 month rent. If you have so much money then donate it to college funds, please!! ohh, and I mean "International Students College Funds"

So now my friends, don't worry so much, Obama is just making this economic crisis become a big deal. It's not bad after all, see how rich people swipe their plastics? *ppphhttt*

No comments: