Monday, March 23, 2009

~ spring break ~

There is a thing about college that I really like ... breaks!!
Thanksgiving breaks
Winter breaks
Spring breaks
Summer breaks
or breaks that you create by yourself (I mean skipping classes)

It's time for us to travel, relax or just catch up with old companies.
My last spring break as a college student had gone by and indeed, it was the best one :)
Maybe because I was able to do all the things above.
I traveled ... not to places that are far away and adventurous but it was fun. Thanks to my wonderful friends
I relaxed ... after a semester full of craziness in and outside of the classroom. I finally get to sleep, watch movies, read books, make plans and get a peace state of mind.
I got to catch up with old friends, spent time with the people who take a big space in my heart.

~~~

I also learned. Nothing is predictable. Nothing lasts forever. This also includes the people who once we trusted and loved so much.
Last moment you felt so much in love, told yourself "This is IT!" and together promised the words of eternity. The next moment, there are words, that soak up with bitterness, hatefulness, meant to hurt each other. We wonder "what went wrong?" In fact, nothing went wrong. We're all in the game of Fate. Just hold on to your faith that God won't mistreat good people.
I pray all the best to you, my friend. You will be loved, for who you are.

~~~

I also realized how lucky I am. If having great friends is having a treasure then I have had the biggest one of all.
Though I said "I have had enough with a small town!" but I will never had enough of those people who spent a part of their lives with me in this small town. I will miss this place and those people dearly much.

~~~

Can we have it all?

To live is to believe that eventually pieces will fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusions, live for the moment, and know that everything happen for a reason.

No comments: