Friday, October 17, 2008

~ Family is a nature masterpiece itself ~




















When I was in 3rd grade, my English teacher told me a trick to memorize "family". It's "Father And Mother, I Love You" It helped me pass the dictations but it never satisfies my definition of "family". Where is the letter S for "siblings?" 

As I grow up, I realized that not everyone has a perfect family. I slowly learn to treasure my family, the four of us, the "Fantastic Four" 

I long for home...
I want to have family dinners...
I want to have quality time with mommy and sis...
I want to go fishing with dad in the weekend...

I devote the first chapter of my bucket list to my wonderful family. One day, I will ..

... bring my parents to anywher they want to visit as they always wish
... give them the best of everything 
... make them know proud of me 
... support my meimei in everyway I could 

And everyday, I will let them know how much I love them :) 

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich." - Dan Wilcox


No comments: